If you are a CBD user who also loves to take a drink or two at the end of a tiring day at work, CBD cocktails are tailor-made for you. Alcohol overuse can leave you fatigued. Combining CBD with alcoholic drinks reduces the intensity of some side effects.
Before we start off with the recipes, we offer a guide to making CBD syrup because most of the recipes in this article have CBD syrup as their key ingredient.
Making CBD Syrup
Here is the guide to making CBD syrup.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 4 cups of brown sugar
- 2 cups of water
- 4 g decarboxylated CBD
- Add coconut oil and decarboxylated CBD into a jar and place the jar in a boiling pot of water.
- The temperature should be around 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the mixture is warming, add sugar to another pot of water and heat it over a low flame until the sugar is evenly mixed in the water.
- Add the CBD mixture into the sugar-water mixture.
- After the syrup cools, transfer it into a bottle.
CBD Cocktail Recipes
Here are some CBD cocktails you can try at home.
The relaxing effect of mojito is enhanced by adding CBD to it. The drink is altogether taken to the next level on adding CBD to it.
- One oz CBD syrup
- 10 springs of mint
- one ounce fresh lime juice
- Two ounces white rum
- club soda
- Place mint springs at the bottom of the glass.
- Muddle the mint a few times and add in the ingredients; CBD syrup, lime juice, and rum.
- Shake the mixture and strain it into a highball glass with ice-filled in it.
- Top the drink with soda and garnish with a spring of mint or a lime wedge.
CBD Dirty Martini
If you are looking for a classic and elegant CBD drink, try the CBD dirty martini.
- Two ounces of dry gin. You may also use vodka.
- Freshly cracked pepper
- 5 ounce of olive cocktail brine
- 3 drops of CBD oil
- Add ingredients except CBD oil and pepper into a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir the mixture until it becomes chilled.
- Strain the mixture into a martini glass.
- Add CBD oil, crushed black pepper, and green olive to it.
CBD Espresso Martini
The recipe is for people who like to enjoy their coffee without the jitters it is going to give you.
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 5 ounces of CBD syrup
- 2 shots of chilled espresso
- 5 ounce of Kaluha
- Into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add in all the ingredients.
- Give the mixture a nice shake for 15 seconds until a light brown cream starts forming on the surface.
- Strain the drink into a martini glass and garnish with cocoa powder.
CBD Energy Spritzer
This light and refreshing cocktail give you a quick boost of energy.
- 4 ounces of vodka
- CBD energy drink
- lemon slices
- 14 ounces of cold water
- fresh mint
- 6 ounces of seltzer
- Combine the ingredients CBD energy mix and water and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a large pitcher and add seltzer and vodka into it. Mix all of them lightly.
- Pour the ice and garnish with mint spring and lemon slice.
You can make 4 servings out of this drink.
Adding some CBD into the sangria increases the fan base for sangria.
- ½ cup CBD syrup
- Whole cloves
- 2 oranges sliced
- One bottle of Shiraz
- ¼ cup brandy
- cinnamon stick
- Add in all the ingredients into a large pitcher and allow the mix to chill for at least 24 hours. The longer it sits, the better it gets.
- Before serving, remove the cinnamon cloves.
CBD Whiskey Sour
This drink is perfect for all whiskey lovers who want to take their favorite drink to the next level with CBD.
- 2 ounces of bourbon whiskey
- 1-ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce CBD syrup
- Into a shaker filled with ice, add all the ingredients.
- Shake the mixture for not less than 30 seconds.
- Through a strainer, pour the mixture into an old-fashioned glass.
- Top it with ice and garnish with a maraschino cherry.
CBD Mint julep
CBD added to this whiskey-centric cocktail enhances its relaxing effects.
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- mint leaves
- 2 ½ ounces of bourbon whiskey
- 15 mg CBD tincture
- Add the mint leaves and simple syrup to the bottom of a chilled julep cup and muddle them.
- Add the bourbon whiskey and top with pebble ice.
- Stir the mix lightly and add more pebble ice to its top.
- Garnish with mint springs.
Try these recipes today and you will love all of those for sure.